Fairt forest

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

NEW SCHOOL YEAR, NEW GOALS!!!!

I have been totally "goal slacking" I figured it is okay, because sometimes summer is crazy and other things occupy your time. You know, like fighting kids, boredom, emergency room trips (2 in a week period), broken arm, (that required surgery). You get the jest of what I'm saying though, right! Being a MOM is so FANTASTIC,sometimes! Well school has started again, so that means I need to get back to a better Goal setting routine. I'm not sure what I want my goal to be yet, but I will figure them out as the weeks go on.

I guess this week, I just want to get back into the swing of getting my oldest up for school in the mornings. This is truely the only thing I hate about the kids goin' to school... Why can't school start at like 10 or something? Well I was shocked when the alarm went off this morning. It actually took me a minute to understand, why the alarm was going off in the 1st place. That's how dorky I am, though! My son actually did better than me. He got up, without a fight. He made his own bowl of cereal, Ate it, brushed his teeth and headed out the door. He didn't even want me to walk with him, sad huh! It makes me proud that he's come so far. A couple of years ago I had to walk him to class almost everyday and now he's off on his own and feeling so proud. My hubby actually went over to the school when he was getting out and Jay says "Dad I was just going to walk home." He is my angel and I don't know if it's just because he's older now, but while the other 2 crave my attention constantly, he just does whatever he feels like. He's always been that way. Found his own fun and when he needed something, he came and asked. I think Heavenly Father knew I needed him first, just for my own sanity.

I thnk I will also just try to keep the house picked up. It's a battle I never Win, but it's worth a try. We got the kids rooms pretty clean the other day. I could maybe do a couple of bathrooms and laundry, but I think this week will be a very low cleaning week.

My exercise goals this week is as always, JUST DO IT!!!! I have been getting more creative with this, so it's been easier to stay at it. I have been checking out fun exercis videos from the library and it has really helped. It also helps me know if it is one I might want to purchase in the future. I have been challanged and sore, but when it's fun, I try not to dwell on those things. I've been platoed on 30lbs for awhile and it is getting me frustrated. I just have to look at that as more motivation to do more and try harder. I also need to probably cut back a little more on the eating. Not that I over do it, but I need to cut more.
If your like me and can't afford gym passes or classes then you have to work extra hard to lose the calories, which sucks, but that's why you have to find things you enjoy doing! I know I'm getting in better shape, but it would be nice to see some results. I know eventually they will come, I'm just not very good at waiting!

NEVER GIVE UP AND KEEP SETTING THOSE GOALS! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment