Fairt forest

Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 19, 2010

IT'S A NEW WEEK

Last week was kind of a crazy week, but it was a lot of fun with family! That is always the best kind of fun, I think! But unfortunetly it's a New Week, so New goals have to be set. I'm not sure what I need to accomplish this week because I'm so beat from last week, that sitting and reading some good books is about all that is appealing to me right now. I'm going to go for it though and set a couple. It's amazing how there is always something that looks bad every single week. I hate feeling "NOT ORGANIZED," but with my kids, they go into a room, they look around the room and then they see how many things they can trash in the least amount of time possible. I'm being very honest right now, but that is how it goes around here. So the days that I don't pay as much attention to them, is the days that every room has had a tornato crash down on it.

This weeks goals:
#1. This is also a very honest statement. My bedroom and Bathroom are right now the messiest rooms in the house. (Besides the basement) It is where all the dirty clothes get thrown, it's where we get the kids ready, it's where we iron the clothes, okay you get the picture! So To find my bedroom floor and to sweep up the wig that is covering my whole bathroom. (Yes my hair has been falling out that much!)
#2. The Pantry. It doesn't matter how often me or jason cleans this, it eventually goes back to messy after 1 or 2 grocery shopping trips. By the time we load the cart, want to kill 1 or all of our kids,(this is why I don't tackle the grocery store with all the kids by myself) then stand in line, load the car, bring the
groceries into the house, we our just to wiped out to put things neatly on the shelves. So it is time again to face the pantry!

We were able to get the fridge and freezer cleaned out today, so I'm chalking that up for a completed Goal!

#3 I'm still having some bad exercising weeks, so this week my goal is to engage in Physical activity 4 days this week and do at least 45 min-1hr. This month has been crazy with things going on and I have been stuck on a little curve, but I'm going to do my best to get straight again.

#4 To also get back to the healthier eating habbits. I was doing pretty well turning things down and keeping my portions smaller, but the last couple of weeks with holidays and things, I know I can do it, because I've been doing it. You will always fall sometimes, but you just have to get back up!

Have A Happy 24th Celebration and as always Good Luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment